Marc J. Bern & Partners and its professional team are currently investigating potential claims and lawsuits against the manufacturers of the popular blood thinner Xarelto. Individuals who have sustained serious and life threatening injuries, after taking this dangerous prescription drug, should contact us at 1-800-LAW-5432.
Compensation May be Available for:
- Uncontrolled Bleeding
- Intestinal Bleeding
- Brain Hemorrhaging
- Rectal Bleeding
- Uncontrolled Bleeding Resulting in Death
Failure to Warn
Xarelto Injury Lawsuits
Xarelto (rivaroxaban) is an anticoagulant (blood thinner) manufactured by Janssen Pharmaceutical that has been widely prescribed to prevent blood clots in patients suffering from atrial fibrillation (arrhythmia of the heart); deep vein thrombosis (blood clots deep within the body); pulmonary embolism (blood clots in the lungs); stroke; and patients who have recently undergone a knee or hip replacement surgery.
The drug was approved in 2011, making it among the newest blood thinners on the market. This drug is prescribed to prevent blood clots. However, it has been linked to serious and life threatening side effects, including uncontrolled bleeding and currently there is no antidote for the medication.
Thousands of patients have suffered adverse reactions after taking this drug and hundreds have suffered bleeding events that have been linked to the patient’s use of Xarelto. This drug has been listed as among the most dangerous by the Institute for Safe Medication Practices, due to the potential for significant risks to patients.
Our attorneys pursue these types of dangerous drug cases on a contingency fee basis which means there is no fee unless we win a recovery.
Xarelto Lawsuits Allege
- This drug causes potentially serious and life threatening side effects, such as uncontrolled bleeding, brain haemorrhaging, and death resulting from internal bleeding that cannot be stopped.
- The manufacturer concealed important safety information during the approval process.
- Failure to conduct adequate testing of the drug before it was released on the market.
- Failure to adequately warn patients and the medical community of the potential risks associated with this medication.
If you think you or a loved one has been injured as a result of taking Xarelto, you may be entitled to compensation as a result of your injuries. Please call one of our New York lawyers to discuss your Xarelto bleeding problems at 1-800-LAW-5432.